Your GSA Webpage should be a dedicated page on your website that directs GSA buyers and sells the value of your offerings.
The following details should be included:
- Company Name
- DUNS / SAM UEI
- CAGE Code
- GSA Number
- GSA Categories & SINs
- NAICS Codes
- Link to your GSA eLibrary Page
- Link to your GSA Advantage Products
- Point of Contact info (for GSA sales)
- Capabilities – write up some of your Past Performance narratives and display your solutions, specialties, and other competitive your company offers.
- Remember to brand this page well. The more professional and sleek it looks the better impression you will leave on the KO or buyer.