For 400 errors trying to access sensitive files, use the following checklist to troubleshoot common errors/issues:
- Confirm you are using an API tool, not a browser to send the request.
- Confirm you are using the username/password for the system account that created the API key in the authentication header.
- Confirm you used POST and not GET for this request.
- Confirm that the API key is from a production system account and you are attempting to hit a production endpoint.
- Confirm that the system account you are using has “read sensitive” permissions.