Contracting officers or contract specialists may add attachments to any notice type. To add an attachment:
- Go to your Workspace and select an active opportunity from the Contract Opportunities dashboard. You will need to make any inactive opportunity active again before you can edit it.
- Select the option to edit. If the edit option is disabled for you, that means a draft already exists for the notice. An information box below the notice title reads, “This is the currently published version of this notice. Note: An unpublished draft revision exists for this notice, please click here to view it.” To open that draft to edit it, select the link in the information box.
- In the “Attachments/Links” section, select “Browse” to upload files from your computer to attach to your notice. You can also drag and drop a file from your computer’s default file browser. Simply open the folder and drag the file into the designated box in the center of the screen. Please note that the maximum size limit for attachments is 250MB.
- Once you add the attachment, the system will begin a virus scan of the document. This will take some time, depending on the size of the attachment. You will not be allowed to publish the opportunity until all attachments have successfully passed the virus scan. The status of the scans is available by going to the attachments section in the draft opportunity.
- You may restrict access to controlled but unclassified information (CUI) in attachments by using the toggle in the attachments section. If you choose to limit access, you will be responsible for authenticating requests for access. You will receive an email when an access request is pending your approval. A log of these requests and status of the requests is available on your Workspace.