A new GSA Covid Mass Mod is going to be released anytime now
here is all you need to know (and how to learn more):
Acceptance of the contract modification is also mandatory for all Federal Supply Schedule contractors. For IDIQ contracts, including all Federal Supply Schedule contracts, modification by November 14, 2021 to be eligible for new orders.
If you hold a contract at or below the SAT/SLAT or a contract only for products, GSA strongly encourages you to accept the modification.
Click here to calculate ROI!
The Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued guidance on September 24, 2021 at saferfederalworkforce.gov which requires:
- Vaccination of covered contractor employees,’ except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation;?
- Requirements related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor® workplaces; and
- Designation by covered contractors of a person or persons to coordinate
COVID-19 workplace safety efforts at covered contractor workplaces.
Subject to section D of this deviation, the clause is required in the following:
- Contracts or contract-like instruments for services, construction, or a leasehold interest in real property exceeding the simplified acquisition threshold (SAT) [$250,000] or simplified lease acquisition threshold (SLAT);
- Contracts or contract-like instruments for services covered by the Service Contract Act, 41 U.S.C. § 6701, et seq.; exceeding the SAT/SLAT
- Contracts or contract-like instruments for concessions, including any concessions contract excluded by Department of Labor regulations at 29 CFR § 4.133(b) exceeding the SAT/SLAT; or,
- Contracts or contract-like instruments entered into with the Federal Government in connection with Federal property or lands and related to offering services for Federal employees, their dependents, or the general public, exceeding the SAT/SLAT.