MAS Solicitation Changes:
1. Implementation of the Verified Products Portal (VPP), a manufacturer and wholesaler-facing portal containing authoritative product content that will standardize catalog-data for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products published under the MAS program
2. Revise scope of MAS Solicitation to authorize only those drones approved through DIU’s Blue sUAS Program
3. Incorporate updated Service Contract Labor Standards (SCLS) Wage Determinations
4. Replace digital certificates with DocuSign for electronic signature of documents and FAS ID for authentication into eOffer/eMod, rendering digital certificates unnecessary
Click here to calculate ROI!
5. Incorporate clarification on Ability One Authorized Distributors.
6. Incorporate various additional updates to SCP-FSS-001:
a. Clarification on offering identical items.
b. Technical Factor 2: Past Performance in SCP-FSS-001, Instructions Applicable to All Offerors.
c. Temporary waiver of certain requirements to directly support the Government’s response to COVID-19.
7. Incorporate clause and provision updates through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-02 through 2021-05 and GSAR Change 114 through 123.