Profit sharing approach
What do people tend to prefer?
Sell to government – JW contracts
Grow biz quick
Associates in — Marine Biology and Child Psychology
Sales roles, mostly relating to government, since 2000
John Wayne II
Tampa Bay, Florida
CEO, Business Development Director & Head Contracts Proposal Writer at GrowMyBusinessQuick.Com
John Wayne Contracts
Grow My Business Quick
Professional Proposal Writers
Topics Covered in the Interview
BizDev / Fed Marketing
- What do your training courses focus cover?
- What are the top 3 BizDev mistakes that SMBs make?
- Is there a difference between Proposal Writing and awards management?
- What is a good win percentage?
- What makes for a winning process to write proposals?
- How can a Small Business streamline the Proposal Writing process (get more out with less effort)?
Should you Debrief when you lose? – YES! it’s the law and KO’s job. Do it, but be nice.
Tips to increase your Proposal writing Win-Rate:
- Stop the bleeding – know where you are losing business
- Communicate well with everyone (KO, End User, etc.)
- Pay attention to detail
- Stick to the script
- Go next level (adapt to your KO’s systems)
- Don’t be the cheapest