Many customers have asked us in the past if we can help with federal marketing. And we can now say that we offer some very helpful associate services to our customers, and for a very affordable price. LEARN MORE >>
GSA Focus has teamed with RBH Government Sales and Search, to offer ongoing federal marketing strategy and implementation solutions that act as an extension of your own sales force in the federal market. To learn more about this new solution, please EMAIL ME to arrange a conference call.
Here is a basic Run-down of their approach:
Stage 1 – Federal Marketing Research
Who is Winning in Your Market?
We will Research winning Contractors in your Market to Quantify your Federal Market Opportunity. This gives you the intel you need to estimate a reasonable market share target.
Click here to calculate ROI!
What Agencies Buy What You Sale?
Research into the Federal/State & Municipal spending histories to surface the agencies to target. We share this information with you, giving you the tools to decide if moving forward will benefit your company.
What Advantages Do You Have in the Federal Market?
Do you have a GSA Contract, SBA Certifications, etc. that will be a competitive advantage for you in the federal market? If not, we will advise on the cost/benefits of obtaining those available.
Stage 2 – Action in Government Marketing
Tools to Start Strong
- Timely Bid Notifications (Federal/State/Municipal)
- Buyer Contact Lists for Direct Marketing (Decision Makers who Have bought from your competitors)
- Assistance in Capabilities Statement (Marketing Document)
- Direction on Website enhancements to reach Government Customers
- Identify Strategic Business Conferences & Trade Shows
- Identify Partnering / Teaming Opportunities (socio-economic, primes, etc.)
Stage 3 – Execution
Disciplined & Organized Approach to Federal Marketing
- Ongoing Bid Notifications – First to contact buyer often wins, so we get you the opportunity data ASAP. We also Qualify leads, to save you time & effort.
- Direct Marketing to buyers with a history of buying your like-products/services.
- Perform regular Agency Forecasts and monitor expiring contracts to provide information about government needs before solicitations are publicly released.
- We write winning proposals efficiently and at cost-effective prices.
Get the Federal Marketing Plan Template (FREE)