GSA / MAS Refresh 9 has been released
(as of December 2021).
MAS or GSA Refresh #9 is now out, and we cover the details (plus other important GSA News) in the video above. Here are some links & a distilled write-up on how these will affect your Small Business.
- Advanced Notice for MAS Refresh 9 and Upcoming Mass Modification
1) Implement decommissioning of the Vendor Education Center (VEC).
2) Implement various changes to the Offer and Modification Price Proposal Templates (PPTs).
- Unique Entity Identifier Update, change-over happens in April 2022.
- Common Catalog Platform project is beginning – will replace SIP
- GSA’s updated look & feel to the Vendor Support Center Is Now Live