Benefits of Getting a GSA Contract
Here are some of the competitive advantages to be gained by getting a GSA Contract Number for your company:
- You will gain recognition as a GSA Contract Holder, buyers know your company has been researched and approved as an elite supplier.
- Your Company will be more appealing to Federal Buyers, because their is less work on their part, and lower liability, to source to you.
- Your pricing will be pre-negotiated and justified, so buyers can skip this stage in placing an order.
- Your GSA Number will grant you access to GSA E-Buy, the exclusive bidding area for GSA Schedule Holders.
- Your Company and GSA Number will be listed in GSA Advantage and E-Library, where many buyers go to search out Contractors to request bids from and place product orders.
What is a GSA Number?
A GSA number is issued through the lengthy process of getting a GSA Contract. GSA Contract award usually takes between 6-8 months after the offer was submitted. When a professional GSA Consultant is used this is much quicker, and can take years without the use of a specialist. Once a GSA Number is issued, it is cited on government Purchase Orders and other acquisition documentation to signify that the purchase is taking place through a GSA Contract. The GSA recommends placing your GSA Number above any products or services offered in a Proposal, and on invoices that have utilized your GSA Contract.
How to Get a GSA Contract Number (5 Steps)
Two Free Ebooks: (1) Learn how to get a GSA Contract, and properly maintain it (2) Learn the secrets to Federal Marketing Success. It takes years to build the insider perspective that these E-Books offer. Download them both now for free!