- GSA CONTRACT REQUIREMENTS
If your Company does not meet any of the requirements below, GSA Focus advises that you do not proceed from here. If you have any questions, please Schedule an Appointment to speak to a specialist.
- You must be in operations for over 2 years (and be able to back this up with financial statements).
- You must have experience and sales in the GSA Schedule and Special Item Number(s) (SINs) to which you are applying.
- It is extremely advisable that your Company (1) have an annual revenue of over $250,000, and/or (2) have a Current Ratio on your Balance Sheet above 1.4.
- Your offerings are subject to the Trade Agreement Act (TAA), so you must research whether your product or service offerings are from a compliant country of origin.
- Your Services may be subject to wage determinations such as The Service Contract of America, or Davis Bacon. It is advisable that you research this beforehand.
- Your Company (and/or anyone in ownership) cannot have any instances of defrauding the US Government, or be on the “Excluded Parties List” for any other reason.
- GUARANTEE AND REFUND POLICY
- GSA Focus Guarantees “Turnkey” services, but since there is much out of our control in this Assistance Plan we DO NOT offer a guarantee of GSA Contract Award. We do offer a guarantee that we will deliver on all items outlined in the GSA Assistance webpage.
- A refund will only be issued in the event that GSA Focus has deemed that (1) a GSA Contract is unachievable for your Company, and (2) that the rationale for this is something that SGA Focus should have seen at the point of starting the process.
- USAGE OF PRIVILEGED AND PROPRIETARY DOCUMENTATION AND PROCESSES
- Any and all documents or advice obtained in the process of getting your GSA Contract is intended only for the use by your company. You are not to share any documents or proprietary information on processes with any party outside of your company.
By Clicking the Button link below you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this webpage.Get Started